Would you try…
- Bone broth? I have to say, I have a great affection for Hearth and have had a number of fondly remembered dinners there.
- Coffee tonics, which apparently are a thing. Given how much I love fröccs I’m not going to judge. At least not too hard.
- Bean cereal? After the first two, I’m going to say this is a lot less offensive than one would think. Especially when you realize they basically are souped up Cheerios.
- Speaking of souped up…Soup cleanse? All I have to say is $79 for a day’s worth of food? This makes bone broth at $9 a pop sound downright affordable.
Want to eat…
- Pumpkin and Pecan Pancakes (via Tasting Table)
- Layered Pumpkin Caramel Pie in a Mason Jar (via Veggies Don’t Bite) Because…come on…adorable & perfect for girls movie night
- Sticky Toffee Pudding (via Smitten Kitchen)